Chandipur Beach - Orissa
Chandipur Beach is situated 16 km from Balasore, the district headquarters.
Why Chandipur Beach ?
The seawater retreats and recedes by 5 km which is quite exhilarating. A garrulous wave, tranquil ambiance makes Chadipur a unique beach.
What else ?
Balasore which is in close proximity to the beach is a suitable place to plan pleasure trips. One can find lot of traditional crafts like toys, stone craving etc. Remuna, Panchalingeswar, Aradi and Chandaneswar are other places which one can explore. Orissa Beach Trips
How do I get there ?
Chandipur is 16 kms away from Balasore which is connected by all major cities by Road and is the nearest railway station too. 206 kms away from Calcutta and 294 kms from Bhubaneswar is the nearest airport.
Where do I stay ?
There are many lodges and guesthouses where you can stay while you are on a tour to Chandipur Beach.
What do I carry ?
Lot of carry bags to pick up unique handicrafts and toys that are available in the vicinity.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...