Minicoy Beach - Lakshadweep
The beautiful Minicoy beach is situated at a distance of 398 kms from Cochin.
Minicoy beach, with its sandy crescent shaped beachfront has some of the largest lagoons found amongst the other beaches in Lakshadweep. With a 300 foot tall lighthouse on the beach acting as the main tourist attraction, it is no doubt that Minicoy is one of the most popular beaches in Lakshadweep. With it being the most developed islet on Lakshadweep, it offers everything that one could ever need, while on a beach!
Minicoy beach offers more than just a beach experience to the visitor. Offering a glimpse into their rich culture through performances of traditional dance and festival, a visit to Minicoy is simply indescribable! Other activities offered by Minicoy also include a wide range of water sports to visitors making good use of the large lagoons!
How do I get there?
Minicoy being an island, road and rail travel is not possible. However one could either catch an Indian Airlines flight or a cruise from Mumbai while another travel option would be taking a boat from the various other islands.
Where do I stay?
Minicoy offers accommodation options to visitors in form of cottages and hotels which are well maintained and serve hygienic food.
What do I carry?
While at Minicoy, visitors would be well advised to carry sunscreen and tanning lotions along with a camera to capture the stunning beauty of the place.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...