Kavaratti Beach - Lakshadweep
The picturesque beach of Kavaratti is located at a distance of 400kms from the west coast of Kerala.
Kavaratti beach comes with the promise of blue gushing waters, a serene atmosphere with tall swaying palm trees and sandy beaches plus with 52 uniquely designed aesthetic mosques; the beach’s beauty is indescribable! With such man-made beauty dotting the stunning natural beauty it is no wonder that Kavaratti beach happens to be one of the most popular beaches of Lakshadweep.
Kavaratti offers visitors with plenty of visiting options with an aquarium and the Dolphin dive center which is a recently built structure, serving as a major tourist. Other attractions include a wide variety of water sports, and the delicately carved stone carvings which can be seen on stone heads of graveyards! Marine life viewing through glass bottomed boats is a must do activity when at Kavaratti beach.
How do I reach?
Since Kavaratti is an island, road and rail travel is not possible. Visitors could either take the aerial route with the Indian Airlines flights or hop onto a cruise from Mumbai. Other travel options would include taking a boat from one of the various islands of Lakshadweep.
Where do I stay?
Accommodation options are limited at Kavaratti beach, with very few resorts and guest cottages being present on the beach.
What do I carry?
While visiting Kavaratti, just carry your beach and swim wear with you. As Kavaratti, being the administrative capital is well stocked with everything that one might need!
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...