Kalpeni Beach - Lakshadweep
The beautiful uninhabited beach of Kalpeni is situated at a distance of 183 kms from Minicoy.
Kalpeni beach is a shallow beach, surrounded by beautiful lagoons and soft golden sands, which are ideal to relax on! Surrounded by calm bluish waters on all sides with the sun peeking through the cloudy skies and a cool breeze flowing, this beach guarantees a thoroughly relaxing time for the weary visitor. Promising a peaceful atmosphere, this beach also offers recreations in the form of water sports!
The shallow lagoons of Kalpeni promise a wide-variety of water sports to the sporty visitors while other activities one could indulge in would be long walks on the soft sands, or swimming in the calm waters of the sea. Visitors could also check out the humongous coral stone deposits on eastern side, which have formed a natural wall and serve as a major tourist attraction.
How do I get there?
Since Kalpeni is an island, road and rail travel is not an option, one has to either take an Indian Airlines flight or hop onto a cruise from Mumbai. Other travel options would include taking boats from the various islands of Lakshadweep.
Where do I stay?
Accommodation options are quite limited on Kalpeni beach, as there are very few resorts and tourist cottages which offer accommodation on this beach.
What do I carry?
Whenever visiting the sun kissed beach of Kalpeni, it is necessary to carry sunscreen lotion, a pair of sunglasses and sturdy footwear for those long walks!
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...