Chetlat Beach - Lakshadweep
The charming and gorgeous beach of Chetlat is situated at a distance of about 90kms from Mangalore.
Complete with gushing waves, serene atmosphere, cool green coconut trees and soft sands, Chetlat is the ideal beach if you are looking for relaxation and a laidback atmosphere to go with it. The beach mesmerizes visitors with its stunning nature views and relaxed atmosphere.
Chetlat offers a mind boggling variety of flora and fauna to its visitors, with an amazing range of aqua life which can experienced first hand through Scuba diving! The hugely famous Tuna species of fish are found here. Along with the aquatic life, one could also visit the bird sanctuary here.
How do I get there?
You can reach Chetlat either by taking the aerial route with Indian Airlines or by the cruise from Mumbai. One could also take boats from the neighboring islands in Lakshadweep. Since Chetlat is also an island, road and rail travel is not possible.
Where do I stay?
Visitors will have to find accommodation in main islands like Bangram and Agatti, as Chetlat offers no accommodation options.
What do I carry?
Whenever visiting Chetlat, it is necessary to carry cotton clothes along with good footwear for long walks and hikes. Visitors would also be advised to carry a good camera to capture the beauty of the place.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...