Bangaram Beach - Lakshadweep
The tiny and uninhabited beach of Bangaram is situated at a distance of 460 km from the costal town of Kochi.
Uninhabited and unspoiled by time or tide, the Bangaram beach is a haven for the connoisseurs of natural beauty! Smooth, soft sands amidst dense groves of swaying palm trees along with gushing waves of various hues of blue set the mood for a serene and calm atmosphere on the beach. With deep set lagoons studded with the multi-colored corals visible on the surface makes Scuba diving an unforgettable experience in Bangram.
Bangram provides a wide panorama of under water life to its visitors plus the availability of a ship wreck means fishing and scuba diving are bound to become memorable experiences! Totally isolated and uninhabited, the beach doesn’t offer much on the activities front, except for long lazy walks on its sandy shore and its colorful abundance of nature at its best.
How do I get there?
Since it is an island, travel by roads and railways is not possible. However visitors could avail of the flights operated by Indian Airlines or hop onto a cruise from Mumbai. Another option would be boat travel from the various islands in Lakshadweep to Bangaram.
Where do I stay?
The place to stay in Bangaram is the Bangaram island resort on the beach. Well maintained with good service and hygienic food, it is a good option to stay if you are visiting Bangaram Beach!
What do I carry?
Since Bangaram is also an island, it becomes necessary to carry all your beach essentials with you. Maybe you could carry some extra cash just for you wouldn’t want to miss the beautiful artifacts they sell.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...