Somatheeram Beach - Kerala
The beautiful Somatheeram Beach is situated at a distance of 21kms away from Trivandrum and 9kms away from the Kovalam beach.
Why Thirumullavaram Beach?
Interested in Ayurveda? Somatheeram Beach is the place for you to visit! Surrounded by lush green gardens and calm waters of the sea, the beach serves as the ideal spot for Ayurveda enthusiasts.
For added attractions you can also visit the meditation and yoga center here. With the turquoise sea changing its hues according to the time, the scenario unfolding never fails to mesmerize the beach goers.
How do I get there?
Kovalam Beach a renowned beach is towards the north of Somatheeram (9kms) from where you can take a local vehicle. The nearest international airport is Trivandrum Airport (21kms). Somatheeram is also well connected by road.
Where do I stay?
You can stay at traditional houses or bungalows made of stone or in wood on the Somatheeram Beach.
I must carry?
Carry beachwear, your camera and an empty mind to capture all the goodness Somatheeram has to offer.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...