Kizhunna Ezhara - Kerala
The beautiful beach of Kizhunna Ezhara Beach is situated at a distance of 11kms away from Kannur.
Why Kizhunna Ezhara Beach?
If you are one of those who like to stay away from the crowd then this is the right place for you. This palm fringed sandy expanse lets you relax in total seclusion! The lush coconut tree groves spread out across the beach guarantee a complete rejuvenation to your body, mind and soul.
Golden sands beckon tourists to the Kizhunna Ezhara beach, which is a perfect place to shake off all weariness and get in the groove. Predominantly a leisure beach, Kizhunna Ezhara is all about relaxin’ with a book or two.
How do I get there?
To get to Kizhunna Ezhara- one can drive down from Kannur to this beach.
Where do I stay?
You will have to reside at Kannur, which is the nearest town to Kizhunna Ezhara Beach.
What do I carry?
Carry a sun-block, unless you want to get a tone darker. Also advisable is carrying a camera and books.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...