Fort Kochi - Kerala
Not unheard of; Yet charming. Fort Kochi still thrills with its European garb.
The Fort Kochi beach also known as the ‘Pride’ of southern India is situated at a distance of 12 kms away from Ernakulam city.
Why Fort Kochi Beach?
That this rocky beach has witnessed a colorful history in past is clear from its looks and the strong Indo-European architecture and atmosphere that it emits. A unique ambience lets you relax as well as enjoy your time on the beach while you are enjoying the European Influence all around you!.
During the Cochin carnival the beach is the place to be! With the festive spirit and unhinged glamour it livens up the beautiful beach. Plus the Fort Kochi beach also has its share of history with the legendary St.Francis Church being located here serving not only as a holy spot but also as a major tourist attraction! You should also visit Bolghatty Palace, Dutch Palace, and Jewish Synagogue.
How do I get there?
You can reach Fort Kochi beach as it is a 12kms drive by road from Ernakulam. You can take a taxi or hire a car to visit the place.
Where do I stay?
You will have to reside at Kochi where you can get every facility from guest house to economical hotels.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...