Malpe Beach - Karnataka
This pampering beach is located in the district of Udupi, Karnataka. The beach lies at about 6kms away from Udupi.
Why Malpe Beach?
The silver stretch of ravishing sand makes you want to just lay on it and enjoy the sight of the sun drowning at the end of the distant ocean. It is a perfect picnic spot and is used for the same from a long time now. It is a perfect place for anchoring of ships during periods of rough weather patches. The Malpe beach is an important port in Karnataka and its fishing grounds are the most popular..
While you are visiting this fantastic beach, don't miss out on the rest of Udupi. This district in Karnataka lies between the abundance of mountains in the western ghats and the Arabian sea on the other side. Udupi is famous for the number of temples. Each temple carries a mysterious tale. So, when you walk around this mysterious place, keep an eagle eye cause you might just unravel a mystery.
How do I get there?
By air: The nearest airport is Bajpe airport. From there you could take a rickshaw or a bus to the beach.
By rail: The nearest railway station is Udupi Railway Station that is about 3kms away.
By road: There are a network of routes to get to Udupi, the navigation signs are well described.
Where do I stay?
There are many hotels, motels and resorts in Udupi. The beach facing resorts are the best if you are looking for a life long memory.
What do I carry?
Carry a lot of clothes because the climate is very humid and you may want to take a shower couple of times a day while you are at Udupi. Other than that carry beachwear, glares and sun tan lotion. You may also need loads of time because you cannot enjoy the beach to the fullest with a time limit!
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...