Chorwad Beach - Gujrat
A neat little boat, in a neat little sea. The Chorwad is all about the rare quality called simplicity
Situated at a distance of 66kms away from the district of Junagadh, Gujrat.
Why Chorwad beach?
A Scenic beach in a little fishing village! Sounds good right? Well the Chorwad beach looks as good as it sounds. Chorwad, a little fishing town in Gujarat lays its proud claim to a beautiful extended stretch of sand filled goodness known as the Chorwad Beach. The beach is an ideal place for a purely comfortable beach holiday with an abundance of green cover and an astonishing view to complete it all! Chorwad beach also lets you indulge in many long leisurely walks and dreamy evenings along its beautiful sandy coastline with a splendid view of the sea.
When at Chorwad you can visit the historic beach of Porbandar, which is quite near or you could opt to watch the flamingoes flying over the beautiful shimmering Arabian Sea, letting Mother Nature mesmerize you! This being the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi, his residence has been now changed to a memorial museum which also serves as a major tourist attraction and attaches historic importance to the beach.
How do I get there?
Chorwad beach is accessible by flights from the Ahmedabad international airport which is quite near to it, or one could take the convenient overnight trains from Ahmedabad. The beach is also well connected by road.
Where do I stay?
Chorwad Beach offers the Radhika hotel as an option to stay if you are visiting, along with other budget hotels.
What do I carry?
Since Chorwad allows swimming, a bag of beach wear and glares would be the things to carry! And as always, your mind’s eye and a safer bet, the camera is a must take! Of course, Tan or no Tan is completely up to you.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...