Beyt Dwarka Beach - Gujrat
Hidden amidst the refineries and temples of Jamnagar, the Beyt Dwarka Beach offers a sandy treasure to the seekers of nature!
Located in Jamnagar.
Why Beyt Dwarka beach?
A place that offers tantalizing beauty along with seclusion from the holidaying crowds is always a good holiday spot. The Beyt Dwarka beach offers a much needed respite from the holiday crowds on account of it being a secluded beach, letting you relax with pure silence for company.
Interested in life under water? Beyt Dwarka offers some of the best marine life with coral reefs to explore! Low tides are a good time for spotting Dolphins leaping out of the distant sea or you could opt for scuba diving to explore the myriad under water life offered by Beyt Dwarka! If you aren’t in the mood for exploration you could always laze around in the white sands just gazing out at the blue seas, letting the sun tan you.
How do I get there?
To reach Beyt Dwarka from Jamnagar it takes around 6 hours by boat. By road you will have to go via Jamnagar, which is connected with most of the cities of India and will take around 15-17 hours of commuting.
Where do I stay?
You can find high-end hotels as well as economic hotels close to the Beyt Dwarka Beach.
What do I carry?
Nothing but a blanket to lay on the sands of Beyt Dwarka and relax.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...