Balighai Beach - Orissa
The Casuarina fringed Balighai beach, the Casuarina fringed beach is located 8 km from Puri.
Why Balighai Beach?
The booming and isolated coastline is simply awesome and refreshing. One can spend hours together. One can also get a preview the lives of Baliharina deer who reside there.
This beach is considered to be a major picnic spot. Various water sports are available here and one can safely try them out. One can also explore the Sea Turtle Research Center that situated close by.
How do I get there?
One can travel by road from Puri which is 8 Km far. Puri is 60 Km from Bhubaneshwar. Bhubaneswar is the nearest airport.
Where do I stay?
There are many cottages and guesthouses available, which are safe enough.
What do I carry?
Sunscreen, Sunglasses and sturdy sandals are a must; additionally a good book or an Ipod would help you unwind after a long day at the beach.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...