Aryapalli Beach - Orissa
The golden sandy beach of Aryapalli is located at a 6 km distance from Chatrapur and 30 kms from Behrampur, Orissa.
Aryapalli truly has beauty that is bound to mesmerize visitors. The golden sandy beach, crystal clear waters and pristine weather makes Aryapalli the ideal placeto be at. Aryapalli beach is an infamous tourist attraction and draws visitors all throughout the year who are bewitched by the beauty of this place. If you witness sunrise or sunset here, your senses are bound to be enthralled.
With a visual treat such as this sunbathing will be the best thing to look forward to. For those of you who are adventure junkies, do not think twice to take a dip at the beach. The local fishermen are warm in nature just as the weather and always welcome a pleasant conversation. The Sand Mineral project is something you do not want to misss here at Aryapalli.
How do I get there?
Travelling would be conducive by rail as well as bus as the beach is at a short distance of 8km from Chatrapur. It is also easily accessible by roads and is well connected by the National Highway.
Where do I stay?
Reservation for accomodation is pretty convenient both at Chatrapur and Behrampur as there are numerous lavish and affordable hotels in both the cities. Famous hotels in Behrampur would be Swosti Plam Resort, Hotel Kama's Inn and Motipur Hotel. Chatrapur has hotels such as Hotel Holiday Home, Sea Pearl Hotel and Green Park Hotel.
What do I carry?
Aryapalli is at its peak during winter and summer as various fairs and festivals occur during this season. To complement the serenity that the place offers, bring on a novel or music players to double-up your enjoyment. Shopping is the biggest activity during peak season so ensure your pockets are well loaded for those beautiful handicrafts!
By - Avni Mehrotra
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...