Erangal Beach - Mumbai
One of the most enrapturing beaches located in the north of Mumbai, Erangal beach is sited in Marve, Malad about 24 km away from the international airport.
Why Erangal Beach?
After a tiring and hectic week Erangal beach is refreshing change that sweeps you off your feet. The luscious emerald seawater of Erangal beach is a sight you would remember all your life. Put on your beachwear and spring into the alluring water for a heart-quenching swim. If you have carried your cameras along, you certainly have beautiful landscapes made of hills and paddy fields to capture in your photo collection. Small fishing villages sketch out simple yet rare lifestyles of the natives living here. Get a glimpse of the breathtaking sunrise and sunset from the hills adjoining the beach. And if you are a party lover, freak out at the famous night parties at the Erangal beach at nights, which are sadly discreet.
Avid picnickers who can’t wait for more, have more than just one reason to be happy. You can just hop onto nearby beaches like Aksa beach or probably take a ferry to Gorai or Manori beaches to elongate your fun moments. Or if a blissful leisure is what you want, opt for queer rental cottages for a breather. You can also visit the amusement park Esselworld and Water Kingdom to perk up your trip. Beautiful bungalows, trees and series of duplex or single rental cottages frame the Erangal beach. Drop by The Retreat hotel close to the beach to enjoy different cuisine and special services.
How do I get there?
After alighting from the suburban train at Malad railway station, board a state run bus no. 272 to the Marve beach. You will reach Erangal beach in about 25 minutes.
Where do I stay?
The beach is surrounded by many rental cottages providing basic accommodation and food. The Retreat hotel close to Erangal beach is a five-star hotel exuding the charm and endless vistas of Erangal beach. Other hotels like MoTelBlue Ballerina are also located at proximity with the beach.
What do I carry?
Supplementary clothes, mats, games like beach balls and frisbees, beachwear, hats, sun tan lotion, cameras…the list is endless for unlimited fun!
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...