Bekal Beach - Kerala
Much more than just a beach holiday…Bekal has lot more to offer than stretches of sand and blue sea
Bekal beach is located towards the northern tip of Kerala and is 14kms away from Kasargode.
Why Bekal Beach?
Gushing waves, serene atmosphere, cool green palm trees and sandy beaches combines to give you the ideal parameters of what you’d imagine of a beach holiday. Bekal stands true to your imagination and its bound to leave you mesmerized with the beautiful memories of this place staying with you for a long time even after you’ve left!
On the rocky Bekal beach stands an old Fort which is a must visit. Long palm-fringed trees give this beach an additional beauty, as you visit the fort; you can’t help but be mesmerized by the magnificence of the blue Lakshdweep Sea. And once on top of the tower you will have a wonderful experience of viewing the entire beach, in a platter. Also, not to miss is the Kozhikode, an old fashioned town with the fisherman community, while you’re at Bekal.
How do I get there?
The international airport is located 50kms away from Kasargode, which is also connected by rail and road to the rest of Kerala. After reaching Kasargode you can always hire a taxi or any vehicle that is available to go to Bekal beach.
Where do I stay?
A choice of lodges and guesthouses offers comfortable accommodation while you are on a tour to Bekal beach.
What do I carry?
While visiting Bekal beach, it is necessary to carry beachwear and sunscreen lotion as swimming is permitted on the beach. Also advisable is to carry your handy cam or your digital camera to capture the memories of the guaranteed good times on this beach.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...