Tithal Beach - Gujrat
Tithal beach, a 5km ride from Valsad is among the few beaches in Gujarat which are popular among locals and foreigners alike. A delight for sea lovers, this beach is sandy and flat, unlike other rocky beaches of Gujarat.
It is no surprise that the beach's popularity is due to its scenic beauty. It is a perfect picturesque location with easy accessibility, which is another reason why tourists flock the area. Though a bit crowded during the weekends, the beach is a perfect getaway for the weekdays. Black sand is the USP of the beach, unlike the golden or white colour in other parts of the country.
Gujarat is a predominantly Hindu populated state and hence sighting a temple around every corner does not surprise much. Tithal beach is no different and temples dedicated to Sai Baba of Shirdi and Lord Swaminarayan are located within walking distance from the beach. Tithal would not have ranked high among the popularity list if not for the temples around, a major source of attraction for devotees.
Apart from enjoying the tranquil atmosphere of the beach, one can try swimming, fishing or even para-sailing here. Hazira beach nearby is another sightseeing option.
How do I get there?
Air: Surat, at a distance of 105 km is the closest airport. Vadodara airport, about 250 km away from here is another option.
Rail: Valsad is the nearest railway head. About 5 km from the beach, Valsad is a major stop on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad route.
Road: Valsad is well connected to most major cities around like Surat, Mumbai and Vadodara.
Where do I stay?
Wide ranging options from luxury accommodations to budget hotels, Tithal beach has it all. Hotel Adina Palace, Hotel Dhanalaxmi, Country Club Resort and Salty Beach Resort are some of the options.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...