Gopnath Beach - Gujrat
History and present woven in a fine fabric that you’d love to wrap around you!
This naturally exquisite beach is situated at a distance of 75 kms from Bhavnagar in Gujrat.
Why Gopnath Beach?
If nature is your thing, then Gopnath Beach would undoubtedly be your ideal holiday spot. Renowned for it beauty, Gopnath offers nature lovers a visual treat. Plus if you are a history buff, then the fact that the 50th richest king in the Indian history ruled over it where it formed an integral part of his kingdom should interest you greatly! The beach looks beautiful with attractive limestone cliffs and is good for a walk, looking forward to a splendid sunset.
If you are looking for adventure, then there are chances that you might be disappointed as this beach doesn’t offer much of activities to do. But if you are someone who prefers an idle status, you can enjoy the calm and quiet environment that the beach has to offer to the fullest, furthered by the beautiful view of sea and mesmerizing sea breeze making the Gopnath Beach a “must-visit” location in Gujrat.
How do I get there?
The Gopnath beach is well connected by rail and by road to Ahemdabad, which in turn is connected to all the main cities of the country.
Where do I stay?
At Gopnath you can stay at the Maharaja’s cottage, which offers a luxurious stay to its guests. Or if you are thinking of your wallet, you will find quite a few places to reside that’ll suit your budget.
What do I carry?
Do carry some extra cash with you as Gopnath Beach in Gujarat is the best place to take a bite into traditional Gujrati fare.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...