Ahmedpur Mandvi - Gujrat
Not so far away; yet away from the hustle-bustle of the busy life- Ahmedpur Mandvi is a retreat in itself.
Located in the heart of Gujarat, this gem of a beach lies at a distance of 298 kms from the city of Ahmedabad.
Why Ahmedpur Mandvi Beach?
Imagine an oasis of solitude, surrounded by the placid waters and lazy sands letting you relax and unwind from life’s hectic pace! Plus if the words, ‘calm’ and ‘quiet’ sound appealing, then Ahmedpur Mandvi is the right beach for you! It also offers a variety of water sports for the adrenaline junkies; making Ahmedpur Mandvi a beach for absolutely anyone looking to have a good time!
The beach of Ahmedpur Mandvi, stretching across 6kms of a sand filled goodness, offers a stunning view of the Diu Creek, something that any nature lover wouldn’t want to miss! The beach offers a calm and peaceful atmosphere to those looking for a break from the maddening crowds and noises of the city.
How do I get there?
BY AIR :
Keshod, about 145 kms from this beach is the nearest airport; it is connected to Mumbai by flights.
BY RAIL :
Delwada is the nearest railway station from Ahmedpur Mandvi, which is about 9 kms from the beach.
BY ROAD :
Luxury coach buses will take you to Ahmedpur Mandvi Beach, as the road ways network in Gujarat is quite effective, connecting the whole of Gujarat!
Where do I stay?
Areas near Ahmedpur Mandvi offer many accommodation options from high end hotels to budget hotels! As you like it!
What do I carry?
When you’re visiting Ahmedpur Mandvi, don’t forget to carry some extra cash as Gujarat is the best place for textile and food and the local stores on the beach offer both in plenty, not to mention your sunscreens, glares, beachwear and your minds eye to capture the beauty!
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...