If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in Alibaug is the place to be. At a 35 km distance by sea and a driving distance from Mumbai Airport, this resort is loaded with plush amenities and a pleasant environment that is ideal for a vacation.
Surrounded by the infamous Sahayadri Mountains and Lake Veshvi, at the Radisson Resort & Spa one can enjoy 5 star amenities, including Kokum & Spice (fine-dining restaurant) and acclaimed spa, luxurious rooms and suites.
Radisson has over 88 rooms that guests can opt over a variety of smoking or non smoking rooms, and those that include private balconies/ gardens etc. The resort owns conference facilities comprising of 3,000 sq ft. To accomodate business meets and other special events.
Dining is an exquisite experience as the restaurant at Kokum & Spice, features a variety of cuisines from around the world. Moreover, Restaurant Aparanta offers breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets and a one-of-a-kind 24-hour a-la-carte menu. The lounge in the hotels presents some of the most exquisite cocktails to be tasted.
Other Amenities of the hotel include-
- Business Center with high-speed Internet access, fax, copier and computer services
- Child care – doctor on call
- Dining – 24-hour and in-room
- Dry cleaning, laundry service
- Entertainment area with air hockey, pool table, foosball, carrom, chess board, table tennis
- Fitness Center, locker facility, steam room and jacuzzi
- Mandara Spa – 20,000 sq ft
- Multi-Lingual staff
- Outdoor pool with whirlpool, pool bar and children’s pool
- Recreation hall, putting green, library, temple, thinking room, discotheque, gymnasium, piano bar and lounge
The spa treatment by the resort is a favorite amongst many guest. The Mandara Signature Massage at Mandara Spa has received The Pevonia AsiaSpa Award 2008 for BEST SPA TREATMENT.
Room Tariff- Starting 8,999 INR
Radisson Resort & Spa – Alibaug, India
Alibaug 402209, Raigad, Maharashtra, INDIA,
Reservations: 1 800 395 7046 (US/Canada Toll-free)
1 800 1800 333 (India Toll-free)
Telephone: + 91 2141 302400, 227777. Fax:+ 91 2141 302699
By – Avni Mehrotra