Palolem Beach - Goa
The exotically beautiful Palolem beach is situated at a distance of about 5 Kms to the north-west of Chauri.
If soft white sands, blue waters and rocky cliffs sound appealing to you, then Palolem Beach is the place for you. Palolem beach is the ideal example of natural beauty at its best! Flanked by the bluish waters of the Arabian Sea and soft white sands, Palolem offers you a great beach to relax in. A small island not far from Palolem is a must visit spot when at the beach.
As Palolem is a rather quaint beach, it does not offer much in terms of activities to its visitors; however one can always go shopping in the many local shops nearby or visit the shacks serving food and drinks on demand!
How do I get there?
To get to Palolem one has to take a train from the Canacona Railway Station on the Konkan Railway, which is about 3 kms away or you could always catch a bus from Margoa.
Where do I stay?
Accommodation shouldn’t be much of a problem in Palolem as there are many high end hotels as well as budget hotels offering accommodation. The best places to stay in Palolem are the Palolem Beach Resort, The Gaitonde’s Tent Resort and The Hi-Tide Beach Huts.
What do I carry?
When visiting Palolem beach, don’t forget to carry your favorite novels, walkman / I Pod, tanning lotions and sunscreen.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...