Colva Beach - Goa
The recently discovered Colva Beach is just about 6 Kms to the west of Margao near the Benaulim Beach.
Since the beach is a recent discovery as compared to the other beaches in Goa, it still can offer you with the much needed calm and quiet that other beaches in Goa cannot unfortunately. So, if its Colva you choose be prepared to be enthralled by its beautiful 20 km stretch of virgin white sands flanked by green palm trees and the deep blue sea! Plus since its discovery, a lot of new budget hotels have seem to sprung that offer cheap accommodation around Colva.
Colva offers its visitors with vast empty stretches to laze upon or do anything that tickles one’s fancy. The authentic sea food available in nearby beach shacks is a must try plus restaurants like Sea Pearl, Pirates, Conchita, Kentuckee etc also offer some great sea food if you’re into food.
How do I get there?
Since Margao is the nearest major city to Colva you can travel in buses; the frequency of these buses is also pretty good. Other than buses you can hire a taxi or motorbike from your hotel to the beach.
Where do I stay?
Colva has a lot of cheap hotels and guest houses offering budget accommodation. You can also try The Camilson Beach Resort, The Colva Beach Resort and JYMI’s Cottages.
What do I carry?
When visiting Colva; an appetite for sea food and an empty stomach is a must carry! Save that, you must carry light clothes, beach wear, camera and sun screen or sun tan.
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...