Cavelossim Varca Beach - Goa
The calm and beautiful beach of Cavelossim is situated at a distance of 18 kms from Margao, while Varca is situated at a distance of 5 kms to the south of Benaulim Beach.
Why Cavelossim and Varca?
Both beaches are calm and serene, offering the beachgoer with the much needed peace and calm from the hectic pace that Goan beaches usually offer! Littered with lava rocks, the soft white sands of the beach are ideal to relax and just unwind. You can also find a lot of beach shacks around that offer good food, drinks and pleasant services.
Both the Varca and Cavelossim beaches are extremely famous for Dolphins, as one can spot them quite clearly from the beach front! Visitors can either hire boats for Dolphin viewing or they can even hire a catamaran or kayak to just enjoy the sea!
How do I get there?
To get to Varca and Cavelossim one has to take a bus ride from Margoa or hire either a taxi or auto rickshaw. If travelling alone, then Motorbikes are a very good option!
Where do I stay?
Visitors can either stay at budget hotels offering cheap accommodation or they can stay at Beach resorts like the Four Seasons Resort, The Leela Palace, Dona Sylvia and the Holiday Inn Resort.
What do I carry?
Whenever one visits Varca and Cavelossim, they have to carry camera’s to capture the natural beauty of the place, as it is one of the most beautiful beaches in Goa. Other things to be carried would include beach wear and swim wear!
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...