Baga Beach - Goa
The laid back Baga Beach is situated10 kms to the south west of Mapusa between Anjuna and Calangute beach.
Why Baga Beach?
Crazy crowds sure do lose their appeal after a while! Baga Beach offers a calm spot to those looking for a respite from all those madness. Brown sands beckon tired tourists who just want to relax after partying all night long! For food lovers, this is great news. At Baga you’ll find fresh seafood bundled with calm music at the nearby shacks, which will take all your adrenaline hang over away. Baga is also famous with the tourists for fishing.
Baga beach offers you with the best night life in Goa! Music, good food and a fun party atmosphere have made the Baga beach a huge favorite with the locals as well as tourists alike. And if you are in Baga, do not miss Tito’s and Café Mambo which happens to be the most popular joints in Baga.
How do I get there?
To get to Baga, one must catch a bus from Mapusa which is just about half an hour away. The frequency of buses is quite good and Taxis, auto rickshaws and motorbikes can also be easily hired.
Where do I stay?
Hotel Linda Goa, Ronil Beach Resort, Resort LaGoa Azul, Nilaya Hermitage etc are some of the good hotels in and around Baga Beach. Besides these, there are a number of hotels like Zinho’s, The Sunshine Beach Resort and Riverside etc that offer budget accommodation.
What do I carry?
When at Baga do carry your best party wear with you as there will be an array of parties that you’ll be attending to. If you like fishing then do carry your fishing gear too!
- Travelling to Lakshadweep
- For travelers who love to bask in the sun on vast beaches, Lakshadweep is the perfect destination to visit. The clean ...
- Never been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
- Everyone deserves a break from work, studies and other reasons to list. But as always we end up going to popular ...
- Reaching the Sunburn Venue
- The Sunburn festival is one of the most popular beach parties in India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to ...
- J.W. Marriott
- Planning to spend a luxurious time in Mumbai where you can wake up in spacious rooms and enjoy an enchanting ...
- Taj Lands End
- Located near one of the cleanest beaches of the city, the TheTaj Lands End, Bandra is one of the finest picks ...
- If you head off on a vacation to Alibaug looking for peace and tranquility, the Radisson Resort & Spa in ...
- Situated opposite the Hillwood School, the Cambay Hotel is sprawled across 25 acres of land in the capital city of ...
- Taj Lake Palace-Udaipur
- Ever felt like living that fairytale honeymoon fit for Kings and Queens? Then you surely need to visit the Taj Lake ...